How a Climate Assessment Strengthens Your Foundation for Change
Our evidence-driven online learning experiences help physicians’ provide better care to diverse patients with less personal wear and tear.
The Foundations Training for Physicians focuses on helping physicians learn about the factors that affect both their well-being and the quality of care they provide for diverse patients. The intervention content and processes are rooted in a large body of evidence regarding several key practices that have been shown to have the greatest potential to improve quality of interracial encounters.
Two 10-minute interactive training sessions can be completed at a time convenient to the physician.
By completing this E-Learning, physicians gain…
- Insight and awareness of common stressors in caring for diverse patient populations, including:
- The ways they affect physician emotional and physical health and well-being.
- The ways they reduce the quality of care physicians’ provide.
- Knowledge & skills regarding strategies that:
- Lower stress.
- Make patient care more enjoyable.
- Improve the quality of care physicians’ provide.
Providing good care in today's environments is challenging and can be very stressful. Long term wear and tear can cause a whole host of symptoms and even illness and disability.
Our goal is to make physicians’ lives easier and patient care more enjoyable.